Sunday, March 2, 2008

Izak sick






This winter has been the absolute worst season for colds and flu and trust me we've had more than our share of the stuff. On Friday Izak was so miserable with his temp of 104 that he just layed on either brant or I an fell in and out of sleep all day long. It was truly the saddest thing, but he's getting back to his crazy self. He's developed a new love... coloring. every morning he gets out the crayons and goes to town. unfortunately he dosen't see paper as an essencial for making his mark.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I feel your pain with bad sick season. Haylee is sick again too and it's the worst. I'm glad he's feeling better. And that's so cute about how he loves to color. I love coloring with my nephews.

Mark and Lachelle said...

I can't believe how grown up your boy is now! He's so adorable! And I'll let ya in on a little secret. My nephew uses the Crayola markers that only color on special paper. They're amazing! And quite fun! My nephew got mad because I kept taking his markers from him to color on the paper! Anyhoos, they're a great investment and will save you from scrubbing off crayon where it shouldn't be ;)