Sunday, March 2, 2008

I got tagged!

Between Husband and Wife
What is your husbands name? Brant Waldo Wallace
How long did you date?2 years
How old is he?THIRTY ONE!
Who eats more? I'm afraid he's got me beat on this one.
Who said "I love you" first? Brant, but just because I couldn't get it out.
Who's taller?Brant.
Who can sing better?Brant when he's not mocking someone elses voice.
Who is smarter? I'm smarter, he's less emotional.
Who does the laundry?I do for the most part. Brant helps out sometimes.
Who pays the bills?Brant. He's the better moneymaker of the two. I however am the better spender.
Who sleeps on the right side?If you're laying in the bed, I sleep on the right.
Who mows the lawn? Brant does. I've only mowed the lawn a handful of times in my whole life. I will on occasion if he's out of town, but that's about it.
Who cooks dinner?That would be me or Angela or me and Ang.
Who drives? Brant mostly.
Who is more stubborn? that would most definitely be me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me and that was a kiss to remember.
Who asked who out first? We started hanging out as friends before "dating" so there was never really a "asking out" but our first "date" we hiked to the top of the mt. above brant's old house.
Who proposed? Brant, on our Mt. (not on the first hike)
Who has more friends? That's a toss up. I think we'ld tie. we both have lots of friends.
Who is more sensitive?Definitely me.
Who has more siblings? same
Who wears the pants?Depends on the day. I like to think we're pretty equal.
I tag: Lindsay, Stacie, Tiff, Melinda

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

I love the new short hair!! Having a sick kid sucks-but its also nice to have a cuddley baby for a day or so.

lindsay Roscoe said...

Sure now I have to do it!! I lo9ve it and can't wait to do it and reminace about how we became us

The Giauques said...

I just have to say how cute your hair looks! You look great!