Thursday, November 13, 2008

Okay well to all of you who are frustrated because i haven't updated my blog since the fourth of July... I promise I am more frustrated than everyone combined. Let me give you a little glimpse into the happenings of my attempts to blog... after spending the first hour or so finding and organizing the pictures i want to post, I begin trying to upload them... one at a time, four at a time, big/small it doesn't matter. The computer "thinks" for  a couple of minutes (which seems like hours) and gives me an ERROR message, again and again and again. I've tried switching browsers, making my attempts at different times of the day, changing the size and quality of the pictures and converting them to different formats... none of which have worked so far. So... unless my computer is broken or I am entirely dysfunctional, there will be no more blogging. At least not until I get the urge to try again. 

7 comments:

Pattens on Lambourne said...

Well thanks for the explanation! Now I will stop checking your blog everyday to see if you have posted. And I just want to say that I LOVE your family pic on your blog! It is really wonderful!

Emily Ortiz said...

That is so frustrating! I had when computers are dumb!!

Unknown said...

Your family pic's are soooo cute!! model family!!

the murdocks said...

I HATE when that happens. Just keep trying later...

Let's get together soon :) We miss you! And it's only been a week...

lindsay Roscoe said...

I see you all the time and I don't like it. Come use my computer and blog yor day away!

Unknown said...

Sometimes I find just shutting the stupid thing down and starting it again gets rid of all kinds of hiccups. If you're using firefox, it sometimes has more issues with stuff than IE until you get an update. Is there anywhere that tells you what the maximum memory limits are? Or will it not even do a teeny picture?

You CAN still write you know.:)

The James Family said...

I had the same crap happen to me and I still cant figure it out, which is why i dont post pics anymore. The only ones I have posted were pics someone else took and my blog seemed to like those just not mine...I HATE IT!!