Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yeah Papa!



Okay so it's been a while. I don't really have an excuse for slow updates, just laziness and lack of a will to blog. We're all doing good, keeping busy and enjoying some sunshine here and there. Brant's been gone to Cali a lot for work lately, so it was fun to have my parents come visit last week! They helped me create/plant my very first garden which I'm very excited about! We had lots of fun planting and swimming and playing in the dirt during their visit! Here are some pics...

3 comments:

Mike Herrud Family said...

Mahalo for the pictures, Krist! The boys are SO cute and we loved seeing all of them! Thanks for the wonderful time! Love, Mom
PS Can't wait for you to come out here:)

Amanda said...

Well it is about darn time girl! What fun to have your parents over and your garden looked AWSOME you guys did a great job.
Poor Izak that looks really owey give big get better loves from me

Renee' P said...

What a cute picture of the kids with your parents.