Friday, January 18, 2008

Giving the people what they want

Kristen must have logged onto her blog from my computer. I'm guessing that's what happened, because I pulled up my blog and added some pics, but when I clicked on View Blog, my post showed up on the Wallace Family page. Since I have the power, I'm going to add some Christmas pictures for your viewing pleasure. I've heard lots of people (ok, so 2, but I know there are more of you out there) ask Kristen to keep up with her blogging. And since she has "computer issues", I've decided to help her out. Here are a few Christmas pictures... enjoy!

Izak spent a few days before Christmas sick with the stomach flu, but that didn't slow him down from sampling candy from his (and his mom's and his dad's) stocking on Christmas morning.

Kristen models her new Christmas jammies and Izak shows off his new barnyard animals.

Izak scored this sweet wagon. He spent the rest of Christmas morning, and every day since, hanging out in there. It's been a big hit.

Brant made the Nice List!
Izak and his cousin Preston trying to sneak some gifts from Santa at the ward Christmas party.

*Courtesty of Angela, herruds.blogspot.com

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

Thanks Angela for keeping us updated. I ahve those same jammies that I got for xmas too...mine are brown though. How fun that Izak loves his wagon. Well see you tonight!!

the murdocks said...

Angela you rock. Love the Christmas pics! And I don't blame you Kristen for not keeping up...it can be a pain...well if you don't live for it like I do ;) 3 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!